We offer the following services:
- Psychotherapy / Counselling
- Key working
- Case management
- Care planning
- All of our staff are trained in ASIST suicide prevention programme.
- For people within the family who are impacted by substance mis-use including alcohol.
- At The Loft we provide interventions aimed at young people who are identified by themselves or local services to be engaged in the early stages of substance misuse and associated behaviour.
- Stress Reduction Programmes. For example, Mindfulness
- CRA-FT Family Training Programme designed to empower any concerned family members/ concerned significant other affected by their loved one’s use of substance including alcohol
For updates on upcoming events and activities stay connected to our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.