We provide the following services:
- Psychotherapy / Counselling
- Aftercare in recovery
- Case management
- Care planning
- All of our staff are trained in ASIST suicide prevention programme.
- For people within the family who are impacted by substance mis-use including alcohol.
- At The Loft we provide interventions aimed at young people who are identified by themselves or local services to be engaged in the early stages of substance misuse and associated behaviour.
- Aftercare Group
- Mindfulness Stress Based Reduction
- Mindfulness Based Self Compassion
- CRA-FT Family Training Programme for concerned family members affected by their loved one’s use of substance including alcohol
Referral forms can be found under ‘Contact’ on the main menu.
For updates on upcoming events and activities stay connected via- our website, Facebook and Twitter.