The Loft provides and supports a range of services/interventions informed by the following theoretical platforms;
Individual Support 16+
- Brief Intervention
- Addiction/Generic Counselling 16+
- Individual Recovery Support
- Family Member Support
- Community Reinforcement Approach (CRA)/ Family Training (CRA-FT)
- 5 Step Method
- Personal Development Workshops
- Psycho-Educational Programme
- Key-working, Care planning and Case Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Group Work
- Social Activities
- All of our staff are trained in ASIST suicide prevention programme.
Family Member Support
- For people within the family who are impacted by substance mis-use including alcohol.
- Stress Reduction Programmes. For example, Mindfulness
- CRA-FT Family Training Programme designed to empower any concerned family members/ concerned significant other affected by their loved one’s use of substance including alcohol
For updates on upcoming events and activities stay connected to our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.